2009/10 Passout B.Tech / BE Freshers Walkin Kolkata-MU Sigma Business Solution-18th Dec 2010December 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Kolkata B.Tech / BE freshers Business analyst Job Vacancies -Mu Sigma walkin – 14th Dec 2010
Job Position : Business Analyst
- BE/Btech 2009/2010 Passout
- Good Communication
Job Responsibilities :
- Communicate effectively with client/onsite personnel and document understanding and action items from meetings
- Assist in delivering well organized reports, dashboards, data analysis and statistical models
- Ensure error-free and high-quality outputs to the client / manager
- Documents work effectively to ensure that the manager / client are comfortable with both work-in process and end deliverables.
- Actively gathers and shares domain related knowledge in forums within the organization
- Manages his / her time well to contribute to at least one organization initiative
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
About Company :
Mu Sigma (www.mu-sigma.com) is an analytics services company based in Chicago, IL with a delivery center in Bangalore, India. Analytics has emerged as a high-value offshore service area; with several companies like American Express, HSBC, GE and others already leveraging analytical and technical talent in India. We are one of the leading third party service providers in this space and thus offer an exciting, high growth career opportunity for the right candidates.
Our senior leadership comprises of management consulting, analytics and technology professionals (with experience at Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, Accenture, GE, etc.) – we count alumni from top-tier US and Indian business/technical schools such as University of Chicago, University of Illinois at Urbana Champagne, IIT, IIM, MDI and ISI among our professional staff.
The India office, located in Bangalore, is primarily focused on delivering Business Decision Analytics targeted at the financial services, insurance, consumer products, retail, pharmaceutical, and technology sectors. Our best-in-class processes leverage expertise in statistics and econometrics in the areas of marketing, risk and supply chain.
Walkin Date : 18th Dec 2010
Walkin Venue : Kolkata