2011 E&C Freshers Trainee Jobs- Goodrich AerospaceAugust 2nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee-Software Development
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Location: Karnind
Job Responsibilities :
- Implementing various Software applications’ modules including designing user interfaces.
- Coding and Testing across a variety of platforms (Linux,Windows)
- Interacts closely with SW team to understand the Requirements/Designs, and start implementation with minimal guidance from Seniors.
- The trainee engineer shall also be trained in various SW development methodologies and Goodrich Process.
- Candidate should be Fresher and shall be a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/BTech,.) in Computer Science or Information Science or Electronics.
- Candidates with strong programing skills in C,C++/ C#/ VB.net/ ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
- Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise
- Any script programming Python,Perl.
- Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
- Any web server IIS,TomCat
- Experience designing, prototyping and implementing graphical user interfaces
- Experience writing and debugging multithreaded applications
- Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
- UML experience
- Data management programming skill is a plus
C, C++, C#, VB.net, ASP.net, .Net, Script Programming Python, Perl
Details of the organization :
A Fortune 500 American MNC with over 100 facilities all over the globe. The company is 100+ years old and its manufacturing facility is based in Bangalore. The Company is a global leader in aerospace industry with three divisions in India.
For details Click :http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Graduate-Engineer-Trainee-Software-Development-Goodrich-Aerospace-Services-Pvt-Ltd—Karnind–0-to-1-years-010811900169?xz=1_0_5&xo=&xp=27&xid=131224354260494000&qp=&id=&f=-010811900169