2011 Electronics Engineering Freshers Jobs- Aircom InternationalSeptember 1st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Trainee
Number of Posts : 5
Name of the Company : Aircom International
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon , Haryana
Salary : INR 2.5 lakhs
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Duties :
- Deploying performance management solutions encompassing the interface to vendor telecommunications technologies,
- data transformation, loading and presentation of network performance KPI’s via the Optima End-user performance
- engineering software application.
- Installation and configuration of Optima (Performance Management tool) at various locations in MEA.
- End-user technology report creation
- Maintain knowledge of vendor solutions and solutions for extraction of PM data for various solutions
- Installation and configuration of the Optima data Extraction Transformation and Loading solutions according to standard and bespoke customer requirements.
- Writing solutions specifications, acceptance test specifications for bespoke customer solutions
- Delivery of solutions within agreed project timescales.
- Technical product support (1st and 2nd line) to customers.
- Liaise with the customers on a regular basis.
- Logging and tracking of Service Requests (SR’s).
- Good working knowledge of Oracle SQL.
- Ability to install and configure Oracle and associated application data models.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot PL/SQL
- Ability to create ad-hoc reports using the Optima Report Writers
- Good Knowledge of telecommunications technologies 2G, 2.5G ,3G, WIMAX wireline, SDH/PDH, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of telecommunication performance statistics and their application.
- Knowledge of vendor KPI’s
- Working knowledge of UNIX & WIN OS, CITRIX
- A knowledge of Unix scripting eg. Bourne or Perl Scripting or PL/SQL would be advantageous.
- Decision making skills to prioritise tickets based on the customer and AI interests.
Details of the Company :
AIRCOM is an independent provider of network management tools and services. Our I-View framework allows mobile network operators to rapidly, efficiently and seamlessly plan, manage, configure and optimise their networks. I-View enables operators to regain visibility and control of their entire network, enabling radical shifts in business dynamics to become more efficient, more agile and more profitable.
The market leader in the provision and deployment of network engineering tools, AIRCOM products are in use across 135+ countries by over half the world’s mobile operators. Every day, the 20 top global operators depend upon AIRCOM’s tools and consultants to improve network coverage, and quality for more than 1.1 billion subscribers worldwide. Established for 15 years, we have built our reputation on creating and releasing additional value from within cellular networks.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Graduate-Engineer-Trainee-Fresher-Aircom-International-Gurgaon-0-to-1-years-300811000948?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=37&xid=131477901186073900&qp=&id=&f=-300811000948