2011 Pass Out B.Tech Freshers Openings in Hyd/ Secunderabad- Qualcomm indiaOctober 26th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad , AP
Salary : INR 7 Lakh to 8.5 Lakhs
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication , M.Tech – Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Details :
QUALCOMM has multiple software engineering positions available. As a Software Engineer, you will work with a team to develop, implement and maintain software for the most complex wireless devices. With a degree in computer science or engineering, you may be placed in a position anywhere in the Software Development Life Cycle of one of Qualcomms numerous wireless software technologies.
Job Duties :
- Analyze & identify system-level integration issues
- Develop & Integrate new features
- Define integration & test platforms
- Develop & execute test scenarios
- Design & develop embedded, real-time systems
- Linux kernel/device driver development
- Modem Software: Air interfaces/Data Services/Multimode (CDMA, CDMA2000, OFDMA, LTE)
- OS: WinMobile, Android, Chrome, Native Platforms (RIM)
- Multimedia: Video, Display, Audio, Graphics, Core Power, Camera
- LTE (Long-Term-Evolution)
- CoreBSP (Board Support Package): Drivers, Peripherals, Products, & OS
- 2011 graduate with a minimum CGPA of 8/10 and from premier engineer colleges(IITs, NITs and equivalent colleges only)
- Strong C/C++ and object oriented design background
- Experience with low level, embedded software
- Experience with scripting languages such as PERL, UML
- Experience with Linux/UNIX, Linux Drivers, Linux Kernel, Mobile SW development in Windows Mobile, Android, design patterns
- Wireless network protocols such as TCP/IP, SIP
- Familiarity with real-time operating systems such as TCP/IP, SIP.
- Familiarity with real-time operating systems..
Details of the company :
QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-New-Grad-Software-Engineer-Graduating-Year-2011–Qualcomm-india-pvt-ltd–Hyderabad-Secunderabad-0-to-1-years-251011000355?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=23&xid=131961781289440000&qp=&id=&f=-251011000355