2011 Pharma Freshers Jobs as Medical Representatives- Quickstart GlobalAugust 19th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : BioCare Nutrition Specialist
Number of Posts : 6
A Bachelor’s degree in a Biology related specialization in either:
o Life Science (Neurobiology, Immunology, Physiology)
b) A Degree/Diploma in Nutrition/Naturopathy
2. Sales experience of 6 months – 2 years.
3. Knowledge of basic principles of human nutrition.
4. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
5. Dynamic, driven, confident, enthusiastic, conscientious.
Job Duties :
- To achieve sales target.
- To be an expert in Technical and Marketing knowledge relating to the brand and products.
- To initiate one-on-one discussions and meetings with doctors, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals on BioCare’s range of products.
- To visit doctors in private integrated-medicine hospitals in order to convince them about prescribing BioCare’s products.
- To gather and maintain information on the institutions and private clinics a specific doctor may be attached to.
- To understand the hospital set-up and obtain information on weekly/monthly/quarterly doctor gatherings in order to assist the marketing team in holding seminars.
- To visit specific pharmacies primarily to ensure product range is listed and secondly to identify core prescribers and prescribing pattern of doctors promoting BioCare’s products. There are three types of target pharmacy: In-hospital pharmacies, Hospital-referring pharmacies and a limited number of Top Independent pharmacies in key residential areas
- To provide a bi-weekly report of field work (e.g. doctors called upon and their suggestions)
- To provide a stock and sales statement on a monthly basis.
- To ensure correct and timely delivery/implementation of samples and promotional materials, detailing to the concerned doctors, smooth and successful delivery of CMEs, Seminars, Conferences, Doctor meetings.
- To maintain a detailed list of doctors visited, along with their contact information.
- Having sales review meeting weekly within the team to identify problems, discuss, analyze and solve them by taking corrective action.
• This position is on urgent basis and interview will happen in week for sure.
• This position is open for Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad location.
• This is a permanent job on the pay roll of the company.
• All those candidates who are willing to relocate to Chennai, Bangalore or Hyderabad location can also apply.
• An Opportunity to earn fixed salary + Incentives.
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Sc , M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Location : Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Address of the Organization :
QSG Resource Management Pvt Ltd
3rd Floor, Wing 2, Cluster ?C?
Kharadi, Plot No. 1, S. No. 77,
MIDC Kharadi Park
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Details of the Company :
Quickstart Global provides companies with the simplest, most effective solution to expand their business globally through their innovative Recruiting Anywhere™, In-House Anywhere™ and Subsidiary Anywhere™ services.
Quickstart Global was founded in 2006 by serial entrepreneurs Neal Gandhi and Kaushal Chokshi who believe in a ‘Born Global’ mindset; the world as one marketplace. They have over 750 personnel located in nine countries on four continents. Quickstart Global’s objective is to establish an ‘Anywhere to Anywhere’ service whereby businesses from any country in the world can expand into their country of choice.