2011Hotel Management Job Careers Bangalore India-AccorDecember 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Hospitality / Hotel Management Fresher Reservations Associate Job Vacancies AAPC India Bangalore – 15th dec 2010
Job Position : Reservations Associate
No of openings : 5
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : BHM – Hotel Management
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure that reservations requests are answered promptly and politely and that complete details are recorded as per standard procedure.
- Ensure to handle all incoming enquiries efficiently and effectively and hence converting them into bookings
- Ensure to handle enquiries promptly and efficiently with the overall objective of maximizing sales and room occupancy rates.
- Responsible for ensuring that all reservation filing and correspondence is carried out daily.
- Perform all the duties that are common and any other duties assigned by the Reservations Manager
- BHM/DHM holder
- Experience in 4&5 star Hotel
- Should be active Team Player
- Excellent Communication Skills
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
About company :
Accor is a major global group and the European leader in hotels. Accor operates in nearly 100 countries with 150,000 employees, and has over 40 years of expertise in the hospitality businesses. Accor’s plan for the growth of its network in India is to ensure that the sub continent remains at the forefront of the company’s expansion plans. We currently operate eight hotels throughout India and further 90 hotels are committed to development in 15 cities throughout India till 2015. From budget to luxury, all over the world Accor hotels’ brands are constantly reinventing their concept to satisfy the needs and expectations of business and leisure customers alike. The Group’s hotel operations include about 15 complementary brands – from luxury to budget that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality including Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, , Mercure, ibis, and Formula 1 hotels.
Novotel-Ibis Bangalore Techpark Scheduled to open later this year, the 547 room Novotel-Ibis hotel combo (consisting of a 215 rooms Novotel and a 332 rooms Ibis), will be the ideal choice for business and leisure travellers in Bangalore.
Website : https://:www.novotel.com & www.ibis.com