2012 Amazon Chennai Recruits B.Tech / BE Freshers as Software Development EngineerJanuary 9th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Software Development Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Name of the Company : Amazon Development Centre Pvt Ltd
Experience: 0 yrs.
Job Details :
Already the #1 Bestselling, #1 Most Wished for, the #1 Most Gifted item on Amazon, the Amazon Kindle is a revolutionary reading device and one of the most innovative businesses on Amazon. With a crisp paper like display, wireless 3G connectivity, over 300,000 books to choose from, and 100 leading international periodicals, the Kindle provides a compelling and novel digital reading experience. It is a fine example of innovation for Amazon’s customers.
- Excellent programming skills in either C, C++ or Java
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
- Linux system development experience is a plus.
- Bring 3-8 years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in algorithms and high performance distributed systems.
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Learn new systems
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D degree in computer science or related fields, or equivalent experience, is required
Details of the Company :
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com