2012 Business Development Jobs For Delhi Fresher- I max TechnologiesMarch 29th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Solution Analyst-BDE
Name of the Company : iMax Technologies (P) Ltd.
Job Location : Delhi
Experience: 0 to 3 yrs
Job Details :
- Direct firm’s overall marketing and strategic planning programs, and corporate communications. Facilitate client development through marketing and client services programs.
- ERP functional knowledge ( metal vertical would be added advantage)
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Create Brand awareness on a Global front – thru various modern modes.
- Create & nurture trust worthy relationship with the Industry
- Plan & execute various Marketing events such as:
a. Road shows
c. Conferences targeted at Metal Industry
- Achieving Sales Target – Month on Month & QonQ basis.
- Creating the database in CRM of all the leads – categorized on various attributes such as – Country, state, Type of plant, Turn over.
- Working actively with the Steel Associations.
- To enable identify & ensure presence in trade magazines
- To circulate weekly news letter educating Steel industry on various developments & knowledge to optimize operations.
- On any enquiry from a prospect– complete follow- up, till sales order is closed.
- Updating website & presentations on monthly basis.
- Writing Proposals for the prospects & following it up till closure.
- Identifying branding opportunities & utilizing them after due diligence.
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – Marketing
- Graduation degree required. Concentration in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred.
- Good Communication , Negotiation & Presentation skill
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience; a proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with attorneys at all levels in the organization. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills.
Details of the Company:
iMax Technologies is the world-leading information technology consulting, services and business process as outsourcing organization that envisioned and pioneered the adoption of the flexible global business practices that today enable companies to operate more efficiency and produce more value.
We commenced operations in 2002, when the competition in the IT services industry is at it’s peak. iMax’s need-driven deployment of domain and technology expertise brings to customer as range of solutions and products that enhance performance and competitiveness.
It has excellent domain competencies in vertical such as ERP (enterprise resource planning) web solutions, financial services, Manufacturing, School ERP (enterprise resource planning) ,Sales, Telecom solutions, SMS Push & Pull solutions As a diverse end-to-end IT solutions provider, iMax offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customer re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com