2012 Fresher B.Tech / BE Electronics/Telecomunication Recruitment in Pune- Tata CommunicationsJune 2nd, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Executive/Senior Executive- Configuration of IPLC for SD.CNOC
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Location : Pune , Maharashtra
- Candidate should be having adequate knowledge of various DWDM, SDH equipments. And should be good in Communication Skill and willing to work in 24X7 operations.
- Should able to withstand pressure.
- Basic IP knowledge is essential.
- Should be proactive and able to deal with internal/external stakeholders.
- Should be able to config various transport equipment.
- Should be able to conduct e2e testing and commissioning of customer circuits.
- Hands on experience on SDH/DWDM equipments & transmission EMS/NMS system.
- Understanding of ILD Networks
- Hands on experience on various transport equipments.
- IP Basic knowledge, Process orientation-Metasolve, Cramer tools for OSS-BSS,NIMS.
Job Duties :
- Configuration of various equipments like Turin, ECI,Ciena,Tejas etc
- E2E Testing and commissioning of customer orders with co-ordination of Int’l LM providers.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Executive-Senior-Executive-Configuration-of-IPLC-for-SD-CNOC-Tata-Communications-Ltd-Pune-1-to-4-280512900553?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=23&xid=133827616225500000&qp=&id=&f=-280512900553
Details of the Company :
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers. The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and collocation space worldwide. Tata Communications’ depth and breadth of reach in emerging markets includes leadership in Indian enterprise data services, leadership in global international voice, and strategic investments in operators in South Africa (Neotel), Sri Lanka (Tata Communications Lanka Limited) and Nepal (United Telecom Limited). Tata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and its ADRs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange. (NYSE: TCL)
Website : http://www.tatacommunications.com/careers