2012 Fresher MBA Marketing Branding Job- Noida HCL TechnologiesFebruary 26th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Branding Exec
Name of the Company : HCL Technologies
Job Location : Noida , UP
Experience: 0 to 4 yrs
Salary: INR 4 Lakhs to 9 Lakhs
Job Duties :
- Mass media ( ATL,BTL & Digital )strategizing, planning & execution of all 360 degree of branding & marketing activities
- Closely working with Media, Advertising & other agencies partners. Including TV / Radio Channels, developing communication strategies & executing thereafter.
- Active participation in TVC & print shoot along with creative agency.
- Developing and creating all collateral and communication materials eg: posters, flyers etc.
- Website updates & management of quarterly release, brand guidelines & corporate presentation updates
- Execution & arrangement of events, launches, promotions eg: students contact programs & other on ground direct marketing programs.
- Budget & accounts management, creation of proposals, execution of bills & payment to the vendors & overall budget control with timely updates /forecast.
Qualification : B.Com, MBA/PGDM – Marketing)
- experience branding, accounts & budget management
- MBA Marketing from Good B School .
- FMCG / Media agency background preferred
- Should be based out of Delhi NCR
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to communicate effectively with the stake holders to take inputs on real-time basis
Details of the Company :
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 5.5 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies ( www.hcltech.com ) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in)
The 3 decade old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India’s original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 79,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 31 countries including 500 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com