2012 Wipro Infotech Recruits Fresher as Network OperatorsMay 5th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Network Operator (Field Engineer)
Name of the Company : Wipro Infotech
Job Location : Across India
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs
Job Duties :
- To provide second Level Support for all the End user Problems and also coordinate and support the Data Center Support Team for any LAN Activity.
- Coordinate with the hardware support team for all Replacements and Repairs.
- Update the Service Desk team either through phone or mail or online updation for the status of the ticket that they are handling.
- Front end escalations from end users and notify the service delivery head on any operational escalations and complaints
- Constantly update the knowledge base on known issues within CUSTOMER Environment so that they can use it for subsequent tickets
- Pro-active checks and preventive maintenance activities on the desktops and printers to avoid repeat & known issues
- Does random audit on the anti-virus status on the desktops and take necessary corrective action
- Assists CUSTOMER in movement of the assets from one location to another
- Install new desktops / software / hardware and peripherals and also assist in disposal of the same. Perform Shutdown and subsequent start-up of the Applications, Databases and the underlying Servers in a structured way. Perform SOD & EOD activities.
- Ensure all the backups and restorations as per the schedule.
- Follow daily application checklists and services for respective servers.
Networking, LAN, WAN, Filed officer, Service Desk, Maintenance, Application, Database Operations, Lease Line Maintenance
Qualification : B.Sc – Computers, Electronics, BCA – Computers, B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecomunication, Computers, Diploma – Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication, M.Tech – Electronics/Telecomunication, Computer
- Experience in handling datacenter operations Good Customer handling skills First Level Exposure to the technologies (DATACENTRE) at CUSTOMER LOCATION
- B. Sc/BCA or higher or Diploma (3 Years) in Computers/ Electronics
- Knowledge of application/database operations and administration activities Execute queries to generate reports
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the Company :
Wipro Infotech is the IT Services, Solutions & Products division of the Wipro Limited. For the year ended March 31, 2008, Wipro Infotech recorded Revenues of Rs 37.46 billion, representing a growth of 51% YoY. PBIT grew by 46% YoY to Rs 3.12 billion. Services business contributed 33 % to total Revenues and grew by 47% YoY. With over two decades of experience, Wipro has stamped its presence on the Indian market and leads the Indian IT industry. Headquartered at Bangalore, our business spans India, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. By collaborating with Wipro, organizations garner the power of tried and tested frameworks, strong domain knowledge, a large pool of certified technology specialists and best of breed alliances. We bring to market tailor-made, industry specific solutions that help meet your business challenges while increasing operational efficiency. We have leveraged our two-decade old expertise and experience in meeting the IT needs of enterprises that enables us to offer comprehensive IT solutions that encompass best-of-breed products, best-practice IT services and best-in-class enterprise solutions. We help architect, implement and manage the entire IT lifecycle of our customers through a complete portfolio of IT Services. Our services are backed by over two decades of experience handling complex integration projects in India and abroad. Multi-platform expertise, extensive reach and tested delivery mechanisms help us deliver reliable, high-quality, cost-effective IT services. Our IT services are crowned by in-depth Consulting Skills that are reinforced by a keen understanding of the key role that technology plays in enabling business.