ABAP Developer Openings Chennai-TAFEJune 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Associate Consultant – SAP ABAP
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Work Location : Chennai
Job Responsibilities :
- The ABAP Developer is responsible for report development, data interfaces, analysis and design, and dialog programming in the SAP R/3 environment.
- They also provide support and maintenance, program modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, debugging, gathering and writing technical specifications
- M.C.A/ B.E /Post Graduate in Computer Science
- Should be a first class graduate all through the academics.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in ABAP/4 programming, Report Development
- Requires strong ABAP/4 programming skills , Data Dictionary, Data Interfaces (RFC, ALE, ALV, IDOCS, BDC, BAPI, BDT, BW, ABAP objects ), Dialog Programming, performance tuning,
- SmartForms and SAP Script,
- JAVA, HTML
- ECC 6.0
- Knowledge in SAP Functional Modules like MM, FICO, SD etc
About Company :
Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc. TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement,TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Tractors And Farm Equipment Limited
35, Nungambakkam High Road,