Accenture Bangalore-Accountant Job VacanciesOctober 12th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Level G – Accounts Receivable
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Coordinating the job within the team to meet metrics.
- Is the primary contact for the Team Leader and solves problems related to the General Accounting services.
- Performing regular standard tasks of General Accounting function.
- Reconciling of the balances between the companies within the group (assets and liabilities), Assignment, securitisation of receivables.
- Recording recurring Journal entries.
- booking revenues and costs.
- Preparing legal reports –Tax, VAT declaration .
- Ensures timely input and generation of accounting documents and batches, reconciles and balances related financial reports and accounts.
- Managing, organising and updating relevant data in General Accounting using database applications.
- Keeping the supervisor informed about the situation within the team and if necessary proposes the steps to follow .
- Ensuring the performance of the General Accounting function in conformity with the metrics/standard .
- Participating in the continuous improvement process (CIP).
- Seeking advice and escalating issues when facing tasks/problems outside normal scope of job Skills.
- Previous experience of General Accounting.
- SAP or accounting systems experience are a plus, Team spirit
- Responsibility and accuracy , Sense of priorities and stress-resistance
- Knowledge of accounting systems
- Good knowledge of English
- Excel and Word skills
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above