Accenture Noida-Accountant Job Positions 2010May 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009.
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Work Location : Noida
Job Responsibilities :
- Daily processing of calls received within assigned turnaround time.
- Awareness of the client’s business, operational activities, and processes.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Share knowledge and experience with others.
- Develops and maintains documentation.
- Participate in harmonization of processes between client and third parties.
- Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
- Accountable for the completion of various trackers.
- Ensures all work is performed in accordance with targets.
- BBA / B.Com / MBA / M.Com
- Should have good communication skills along with proficiency in MS office and flexibility working in any shifts.(24/7)
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : http://www.accenture.com