Accenture-Payment Processing Jobs India BangaloreJuly 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Payment Processing Executive
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Responsible for maintaining daily productions logs.
- Responsible for doing Root cause analysis for the refund requests received and giving feedback to responsible parties.
- Requires minimal supervision to manage daily activities and is able to meet published deadlines for payment activities
- Escalates system related issues to client’s technical support group.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance/streamline business process.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
- Performs regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
- Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience.
- Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information.
- May operate within a team of individuals carrying out similar tasks, Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
- Shares knowledge and experience with other members of team.
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com