Accenture -SAS Programmer Vacancies Nov 2010November 16th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : SAS Programmer
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Salary : Rupees 2,00,000 – 5,00,000
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Create SAS datasets of clinical data from Biometric databases; create status and efficacy datasets; create project specific macros and formats; load client data from other platforms; prepare data to be sent to clients.
- Create summary tables, listings and graphs as per statistical analysis plan.
- QC summary tables, listings and graphs as per statistical analysis plan.
- Review clinical data for outliers, invalid and illogical data points.
- Interact with Clinical Data Management (CDM) to resolve data issues.
- Must be able to use univariates, frequencies, Proc Transpose, and macros, including modifying existing macros and writing macros.
- Follow all pertinent SOP’s and guidelines concerning programming and the change control management of all files generated by the Biometrics Programming group.
- Program routine data displays, such as data listings, in accordance with approved statistical analysis plan and shell displays for clinical research studies. Code is to be written using Base SAS programs, SAS procedures, or standardized macros. Perform data checks as needed to understand structure and content of data.
- Write and compare independent QC programs to verify the output generated for data displays.
- Coordinate QC project teams on large projects, which includes training and delegation of QC work.
- Create and maintain standard QC documentation.
- Maintain tables and listings binders, if applicable, which includes a hard copy of the latest versions sent to the client.
- Send tables and listings to clinical writers and clients, which includes printing, collating, and filling out appropriate shipping paperwork.
- Attend both client and team meetings when needed.
- Respond to non-statistical questions from Clinical Writing and from clients.
- Assist in establishing departmental processes, interaction with other departments, training of staff, and other departmental administrative tasks.
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com