Accountant Vacancy For B.Com Fresher- Akamai Technologies BangaloreMarch 6th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Associate – Revenue Accountant
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Bangalore , Karnataka
Job Duties :
- Review Sales contracts and identify where revenue adjustments are required based on company’s revenue recognition policy.
- Ownership of Accounts Receivable analysis, which includes preparing monthly aging reconciliations, processing receivable write off’s, reviewing in detail of revenue and bad debt reserves.
- Monthly review of final revenue data for reporting to Senior Management.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations within the Receivable and Deferred Revenue accounts.
- Working with other groups within and outside of the finance organization in order to determine revenue recognition application.
- Perform quarterly audit requests and other special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficiency in excel.
- Experience with Oracle and Siebel (CRM) is a plus
- Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Desire to learn and work in a team environment and across functions.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Requires exceptional verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in detail work in reviewing contracts and preparing spreadsheet analyses.
Website : http://www.akamai.com
Details of the Company :
Akamai is the leading global service provider for accelerating content and business processes online. Akamai has transformed the Internet from a chaotic network into a predictable, scalable, and secure business platform. Akamai routinely handles 15% of total Internet traffic. The company has created the world’s largest and most widely used on-demand distributed computing platform, with more than 14,000 servers in 1,100 networks in 65+ countries.
1,726 organizations have formed trusted relationships with Akamai, improving revenue and reducing costs by maximizing the performance of their online businesses. Akamai’s customers include 6 of the top 10 companies from the DJIA, 6 of the top 10 agencies on the Keynote Government 40 index, and many Fortune 500 companies. In India, Akamai’s customers include Rediff.com, Sify.com, NDTV, FabMall, Indiatimes, amongst others. The company’s strong partner ecosystem includes IBM and EDS, as well as Web-hosting companies, systems integrators, Web developers, software and hardware vendors, and network providers.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Akamai’s industry-leading services, matched with world-class customer care, are used by hundreds of today’s most successful enterprises and government agencies around the globe. In India, Akamai’s office is located in Bangalore.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Associate-Revenue-Accountant-Akamai-Technologies-Bengaluru-Bangalore-0-to-2-years-030312900498?xz=1_0_5&xo=&xp=20&xid=133093519249533700&qp=&id=&f=-030312900498