Accounts Payable Job Opportunities-Accenture Delhi/NCROctober 1st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Accounting process- Accounts payable Executive
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.B.A – Management,B.Com – Commerce
ICWA,M.Com – Commerce,MBA/PGDM
Job Location : Delhi/NCR
Job Details :
The selected persons will initially be required to perform specific projects / tasks as may be assigned from time to time before being deployed for full time work on a single desk. The selected persons should be willing to perform such projects / tasks which provides them an overview of the work in the General Accounting services area as well as understand the client business, computer systems, process details and procedures. Requires flexibility on part of a selected candidate to adapt to different work requirements which could change from time to time.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist business units of client (one of the largest companies in the world) to close their financial books for period-end (Month / Quarter / Year) and enable them to report financial results
- Reconciliation of assigned accounts in General Ledger to their independent source.
- Processing periodic / regular journals either based on standing instructions from client or as an adhoc request from client, after carrying out necessary checks per prescribed process
- Assist the client in the exercise of financial control over books by performing such checks as may be prescribed
- Prepare any reports or financial information for use by client
- Responsible for financial accounting and reporting that has a material impact on key components of the client’s financial statements.
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of the client’s operations.
- May be required to prepare a wide range of financial reporting applicable to scope of the assigned responsibilities.
- Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions.
- Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager.
- Ability to manage/monitor accounting close responsibilities
- Initiates and facilitates the sharing of process knowledge and best practices within the team and across the engagement, and is capable of impacting and influencing others.
- Develops and maintains documentation on projects and team assignments.
- Identifies, recommends and implements process improvements in procedures of team assignments.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills
- Coordinates and contributes to accounting processes.
- Proactively recognizes problems within scope of responsibilities, draws from appropriate resources to identify options and solutions based on the relative cost benefit, then implements solutions.
- Proactively adapts to a changing business environment and revises accounting processes and procedures accordingly.
- Maintains an awareness of the client’s business, operational activities, and processes in areas pertaining to scope of responsibilities.
- Must have a high user proficiency in the client’s financial systems and desktop applications.
- Maintains strong technical accounting skills, and accounting systems and process skills.
- good knowledge of multiple systems and data flows.
- Proactively chooses to learn and utilize new skills.
- Communicates relevant information on a timely basis. Clearly expresses ideas and concepts both orally and in writing, recognizing the audience and communicating appropriately.
- Knowledgeable and responsive to the client’s needs and wants and managing client expectations when necessary.
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com