Accounts Receivables Job Careers Bangalore-AccentureNovember 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Senior Analyst -General Account
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Salary : Rupees 2,00,000 – 3,00,000
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
Work closely with the business unit of the customer organisation and provide them with financial accounting support in particular on period-end close of the General Ledger so as to be able to report financial results in a timely and accurate manner and also to support in exercising financial control over the General Ledger mainly through the process of account reconciliations. Also requires ability to prepare and present financial information through reports.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for financial accounting and reporting that has a material impact on key components of the client’s financial statements.
- Responsible for the preparation, coordination and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of the client’s operations.
- May be required to prepare a wide range of financial reporting applicable to scope of the assigned responsibilities.
- Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions.
- Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager.
- Ability to manage/monitor accounting close responsibilities
- Initiates and facilitates the sharing of process knowledge and best practices within the team and across the engagement, and is capable of impacting and influencing others.
- Develops and maintains documentation on projects and team assignments.
- Identifies, recommends and implements process improvements in procedures of team assignments.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills
- Coordinates and contributes to accounting processes.
- Proactively recognizes problems within scope of responsibilities, draws from appropriate resources to identify options and solutions based on the relative cost benefit, then implements solutions.
- Proactively adapts to a changing business environment and revises accounting processes and procedures accordingly.
- Maintains an awareness of the client’s business, operational activities, and processes in areas pertaining to scope of responsibilities.
- Must have a high user proficiency in the client’s financial systems and desktop applications.
- Maintains strong technical accounting skills, and accounting systems and process skills.
- Prepares and ensures accuracy of accounting data.
- Ensures account analyses are comprehensive, substantive, and performed on a timely basis.
- Ensures that assigned monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting targets are met.
- May be called to participate in the development and installation of system enhancements when required.
- Reviews financial accounting and regulatory requirements as well as client accounting policies and procedures, and ensures compliance.
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com