Actel Corporation Hyderabad Job Openings 2010-Web AnalyticsSeptember 19th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Web Analytic
Name of the Organization : Actel Corporation
Job Location : Hyderabad
About Actel Corporation:
Actel Corporation is the leading supplier of nonvolatile, low-power programmable technologies. The company’s mission is to manage power consumption at both the chip and system level, leveraging the industry’s lowest power FPGAs and unique mixed-signal FPGAs to offer system designers a competitive edge.
Actel’s history of reliability, coupled with its unique flash-based technology, sets them apart from traditional FPGA manufacturers. Whether you’re designing applications for consumer and portable medical markets, tomorrow’s environmentally friendly data centers, industrial controls, and the automotive, space and military/aerospace markets, power matters.
Job Details :
Responsible for supporting Actel’s marketing organization by analyzing web traffic using NetTracker and Google Analytics, as well as generating lead reports in CRM on Demand, SQL Server and other tools to provide actionable insights for the web support team and management to measure the impact of online marketing. This position will work closely with cross functional teams to help them understand online traffic patterns, segmentation of customer groups, improvements for web site navigation and content, and optimization of online marketing programs.
Job Responsibilities :
Drive data driven insights on customer behavior by analyzing site traffic sources, click navigation, page performance, web browsing behavior and customer conversion
Integrate data from web analytics tool with that of other database systems to drive analysis of marketing vehicle effectiveness and improvement of current marketing and circulation strategies for use in business decisions and presentations
Ability to handle multiple requests during the peak reporting time while multiple tracking variables are simultaneously sending data
- Bachelor degree (special consideration will be given to Master’s degree/MBA)
- Minimum of three years of working experience
- Standard web analysis tools (NetTracker, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application (Oracle CRM on Demand preferably)
- Designing reports from web analytics platforms
- Query/reporting tools (Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Hyperion Interactive Reporting, SAS-based applications, etc.)
- Measuring success of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) , Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns / efforts.
- Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills.
- Must be able to work with large amounts of data from a variety of sources with the ability to synthesize information and
translate into effective and actionable business insights, including graphical charts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Project management skills a plus
- Special consideration will be given to candidates who have experience working with Omniture and Eloqua
Apply: Click here to Apply at CareerBuilder.com