Actel Hyderabad 2012 B.Sc / M.Sc Freshers RecruitmentMarch 21st, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Engineer 2 – Characterization
Name of the Company : Actel
Experience: 0 to 3 yrs
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad, AP
Job Details :
will join the pre-silicon characterization team to execute characterization and have an opportunity to understand in depth new Flash FPGA architectures. You will work closely with silicon design engineers, software engineers and technology development engineers to ensure Actel deploy new products with the highest quality and shorter time to market. Skills will be developed to work on multiple projects supporting key functions within the organization. Good communication and presentation skills are required:
Job Duties :
- Feasibility study (idea creation, design for characterization, new characterization methodology).
- Development of methodologies for electrical verification and characterization, timing and power modeling.
- Specifications and develop methodologies integrating EDA tools to expedite electrical characterization.
- Support of Actel’s timing and Power analysis tools.
- Block-level and standard cell library characterization.
- Simulation bench generation and automatic regressions.
- Simulations, verifications, and debugging for circuit and logic design (schematics, analog, RTL).
- Correlation of pre-silicon results with silicon measurements.
- Characterization spec, plan, and documentation.
- Cross-functional team interfacing and collaboration in all activities.
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
- 0-3 years experience in transistor and gate-level digital design characterization
- In depth knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals including CMOS device operation and characteristics
- Hands on experience with simulation using HSPICE, Hsim or finesim.
- Hands on experience with Physical verification using LVS and LPE tools. Specific tool experience must include Synopsys Hercules or Mentor Graphics Calibre and StarRC-XT.
- Hands on experience with Standard cell characterization tools such as SiliconSmart.
- Fluent in Perl and Shell scripting. Makefiles is a plus.
- Exposure to deep sub-micron circuit design and related issues including leakage power mitigation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ecellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Must have strong self learning ability, leadership, and enjoy working in teams.
Details of the Company :
Microsemi SOC Product Group, formerly Actel Corporation, is the leading supplier of nonvolatile, low-power programmable technologies. Our mission is to manage power consumption at both the chip and the system level, leveraging the industry’s lowest power FPGAs and unique mixed-signal FPGAs to offer system designers a competitive edge.
Our Design Center in Hyderabad, India is a growing and vital member of the Group.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits and the opportunity to work on leading edge products that serve medical, consumer electronics, industrial, defense and aerospace industries.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Engineer-2-Characterization-Actel-Hyderabad-Secunderabad-0-to-3-years-190312900345?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=37&xid=133222942549785900&qp=&id=&f=-190312900345