Actel Hyderabad- B.Tech / BE Electrical , Electronics Freshers Jobs 2011December 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Post Sil Characterization Engr
Name of the Company : Actel
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad, AP
Qualification : B.Sc,B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Details :
will join the post-silicon characterization team to execute characterization and have an opportunity to understand in depth new Flash FPGA and SOC architectures. You will work closely with silicon design engineers, software engineers and technology development engineers to ensure Actel deploys new product with the highest quality and shorter time to market. This position will provide the opportunity to work on multiple projects supporting key functions within the organization. Good communication and presentation skills are required.
Job Duties :
- Development of methodologies for silicon validation and characterization
- Characterization of Digital and Analog designs
- Firmware development for SOC characterization
- Verification of Actelï¿½s timing and Power analysis tools
- Correlation of pre-silicon results with silicon measurements
- Characterization spec, plan, and documentation
- Cross-functional team interfacing and collaboration in all activities
- BSEE, New College Graduate
- 0-3 years of experience in product characterization or silicon validation with emphasis on digital and mixed-signal
- Experience with Programming/software in C/C++
- Firmware Development: 8051 and ARM are preferred
- Experience with silicon Validation and debug
- Experience in working in a laboratory environment, familiarity with using lab equipment such as logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers
- Initiative (self-motivated, self-confident, self-driven, self-learning, always striving for excellence)
- Commitment (responsible, responsive, commit to winning)
- Solid functional and technical skills
- Work quality (“do it right the first time”, attention to detail, good documentation)oscilloscopes, function generators, etc.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals including CMOS device operation and characteristics
- Fluent in Verilog or VHDL.
- Exposure with automated characterization flows to maximize use of equipment
- Working knowledge of at least 1 of the following languages: Java, Visual Basic and/or Perl
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of JTAG protocol highly desirable
- Working knowledge of SOC and/or FPGA Architectures
- Analog and mixed signal circuit design. Working experience with analog and/or digital systems is an advantage
- Experience in PCB design and understanding of signal integrity issues
Details of the Company :
Microsemi SOC Product Group, formerly Actel Corporation, is the leading supplier of nonvolatile, low-power programmable technologies. Our mission is to manage power consumption at both the chip and the system level, leveraging the industry’s lowest power FPGAs and unique mixed-signal FPGAs to offer system designers a competitive edge.
Our Design Center in Hyderabad, India is a growing and vital member of the Group.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits and the opportunity to work on leading edge products that serve medical, consumer electronics, industrial, defense and aerospace industries.
For details click:
Apply Button will redire