Aditya Birla Group-HR Openings 2010 MumbaiMarch 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
A US $29.2 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the league of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of 130,000 employees, belonging to 30 different nationalities. In India, the Group has been adjudged ‘The Best Employer in India and among the top 20 in Asia’ by the Hewitt-Economic Times and Wall Street Journal Study 2007. Over 50 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations.
The Group operates in 25 countries â€” India, UK, Germany, Hungary, Brazil, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Australia, USA, Canada, Egypt, China, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Philippines, Dubai, Singapore, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Malaysia and Korea.
Job Position : Officer / Asst. Manager – HR / ER
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Work place : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
Responsibilities would include:
- Coordination and liaison with local governmental bodies for managing statutory provisions
- Recruitment & Selection
- Personnel Administration.
- Performance Appraisals.
- Compensation at unit level
- Follow up on various HR and OD initiatives.
- Strong Business Acumen and analytical skills
- An eye for detail
- Ability to understand and manage the complex data
- Good communication and inter-personal skill
- Good knowledge of windows (word/excel/powerpoint)
- Ability to work in a team environment is mandatory.
- MBA (HR) / MPM / PDGBM (Full – time course)
Website : http://www.adityabirla.com