Aditya Birla Group-Internal Audit Jobs at BangaloreJuly 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Executive/ Assistant Manager
No of Openings : 5
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Qualification : CA
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- To assist the superior in identifying and mitigating risks in the assigned units, by conducting internal audits and monitoring compliances for improving operational efficiencies and effectiveness of internal control systems.
- To assist in conducting audits, follow-up in assigned Units.
- Collect information from previous years files of same units or reports from other units
- To participate in opening meetings and carry out fieldwork.
- To access, analyze and review the existing systems in the defined areas.
- Identify audit findings and prepare clear and concise draft audit report in consultation with superior.
- Discuss with management personnel and participate in the closing meeting.
- Assist superior in finalizing and distributing of the final audit report.
- Obtain Management Action Plan or perform Follow up visits/reports to assess the extent of
- implementation of audit recommendations as advised by the superior.
- Improve quality of Audits
- Use Audit Management, data analysis and other IT tools to improve quality/audit process.
- Check adequacy of management response
- Escalate facts and opinions to Superior to validate findings
- Monitor implementation/compliance and best practices sharing
- Should either have worked in audit firms and audited large business houses or should have a good understanding of businesses.
- Candidate should be willing to travel for a maximum of 25 days. Openings are for posts in Kolkotta, Banglore, Delhi, Mumbai and Jilling
About Company :
A US $29.2 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the league of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of 130,000 employees, belonging to 30 different nationalities. In India, the Group has been adjudged ‘The Best Employer in India and among the top 20 in Asia’ by the Hewitt-Economic Times and Wall Street Journal Study 2007. Over 50 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations.
The Group operates in 25 countries â€” India, UK, Germany, Hungary, Brazil, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Australia, USA, Canada, Egypt, China, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Philippines, Dubai, Singapore, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Malaysia and Korea.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above