Adobe Systems India Bangalore-C++ Engineer OpeningsNovember 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Development Engineer
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with Development and QE teams to build a coordinated feature set and ensure quality throughout the development cycle.
- Share expertise and advise others in building products/applications based on a variety of technologies (C++, C and web technologies
- Write high quality, high performance code.
- 1-3 years commercial software development experience.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Hands on C++ development experience knowledge.
- Expertise in writing large-scale, multithreaded, robust, applications.
- Experience with configuration and deployment of applications in a Unix operating system environment.
- Experience in debugging very large applications using debugging tools.
- An in-depth understanding of internet protocols such as TCP, UDP and HTTP.
- Motivated self-starter who likes working on very productive, fast-paced teams.
- Passionate desire to build great products.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who likes working on very productive, fast-paced teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working in an enterprise application with skills on both client and server development.
- Experience with the manipulation of XML based content
- Prior experience doing performance tuning for large scale applications.
- Previous experience with launching a large scale Internet or mobile data service supporting a large use population.
- Familiarity with 3rd party content management systems.
- Knowledge of Flash, including ActionScript and familiarity with other Adobe products is preferred
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Sc – Computers
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
TCP, UDP, HTTP, C++, C, Flash, ActionScript
About Company :
Adobe India offers a brilliant work environment that thrives on innovation, a great corporate culture, core values and some of the brightest coworkers anywhere. Adobe has approximately 1600 employees in India and has facilities in Bangalore and Noida. Employees in the Bangalore office mainly work in the areas of product development and quality assurance. The employees in Noida primarily focus on product and quality engineering, in addition to supporting Adobe’s Global Customer Care center. Visit www.adobeindia.com for more information about Adobe India.