Adobe Systems India Noida-MBA Freshers RecruitmentApril 1st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Talent Coordinator
About Company :
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) revolutionizes how the world engages with ideas and information. For 25 years, the company’s award-winning software and technologies have redefined business, entertainment, and personal communications by setting new standards for producing and delivering content that engages people virtually anywhere at anytime. From rich images in print, video, and film to dynamic digital content for a variety of media, the impact of Adobe solutions is evident across industries and felt by anyone who creates, views, and interacts with information. With a reputation for excellence and a portfolio of many of the most respected and recognizable software brands, Adobe is one of the world’s largest and most diversified software companies.
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Work Place : Noida
Job Responsibilities :
- Providing a timely response management service to applicant candidates and to the corporate recruiter
- Manage complex interview schedules; scheduling telephone and face to face interviews with the recruiting team and the business; up to executive-level hiring
- Manage complex arrays of job advertisements on the web, press and internally.
- Run sourcing projects and candidate pre-screenings for specific roles, when required
- Use the company tools in order to maintain records on candidates in a database
- Collect data and provide reports on recruiting activity/workforce market, when required
- Candidate managment, Reports creation
- Ownership of 3rd party invoice-tracking, raising of appropriate purchase orders and cross charging.
- Ability to provide accurate and efficient service in a busy work environment
- Strong customer service orientation, critical thinking skills, high levels of initiative and drive
- Proactive, energetic, professional self-starter with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- A natural ability to deal with confidential matters; conveying trust and partnership at all times.
- Extensive knowledge in using Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Experience working in a similar role
Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd
I – 1A, Sector 25A City Centre
NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201301
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : http://www.adobe.com