ADP India- Payroll Jobs at HyderabadJanuary 29th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Hyd B.Com / M.Com Fresher Payroll Processing Jobs in ADP India – 28th Jan 2011
Job Position : Payroll Professional
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Freshers – B.Com, M.Com, BA, BHM graduates with 60% plus throughout their academics
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical and interfacing skills
- Willing to work in different time zones
- Strong working knowledge of MS-Office tools.
- Strong analytical ability with good presentation and communication skills.
- Candidate’s are required to adhere and enforce the security policies of the organization
- Position is based in Hyderabad
- B.Com, M.Com, BA, BHM graduates with 60% plus throughout their academics
Job Location: Hyderabad
Note : The following candidates need not apply:
- BE / B.Tech / MCA /MBA.
- Candidates with less than 1 year in the current company
- Candidates who have worked with 3 or more companies and possess only 2 years experience
- Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months
About Company :
ADP India, is the fully owned subsidiary of ADP INC., and is engaged in providing IT and ITES service to ADP business divisions worldwide. Established in 1999, with offices in Hyderabad and Pune, ADP India provides the opportunity of working on multiple processes, domains and technologies to over 3500 associates.
ADP India has also received the ISO 27001 certification.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with nearly $9 billion in revenues and over 585,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging nearly 60 years of experience, ADP offers the widest range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to organizations of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP has been ranked No. 2 on FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies in the Financial Data Services industry category and has a strong leadership position in every core business segment it operates in. ADP is the only IT services company and one of only a handful of U.S industrial companies to be triple A-rated by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
Website : http://www.adp.com