ADP India pune-Mainframe Operations Job OpeningsOctober 6th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Mainframes Operations Executive
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Pune
- Operations of mainframe computers, peripherals, network devices
- Monitors computer system(s) availability and performance using software? tools and reports as per protocol
- Manage and process batch jobs and manage batch schedules using Jobtrac
- Investigation skills on Batch failures
- Must have very good knowledge with Jobtrac scheduling tool
- Should have good experience in OS/390 and Z/OS operations
- Good knowledge of DB2, CICS, IMS, JES2 and VTAM subsystems
- Well versed with CList and TSO commands, Net view commands
- Experience with CA Unicenter ticketing tool
- Experience in Server Monitoring
- Ability to edit JCL.
About Company :
ADP India, is the fully owned subsidiary of ADP INC., and is engaged in providing IT and ITES service to ADP business divisions worldwide. Established in 1999, with offices in Hyderabad and Pune, ADP India provides the opportunity of working on multiple processes, domains and technologies to over 3500 associates.
In the space of IT, the India operation provides complete range of software development and technical support services. On the BPO space, the India operation provides Solution center services that involve back office operations covering both voice and non-voice processes.
ADP India has also received the ISO 27001 certification.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com