ADP India-Telecom Support Engineer Jobs HyderabadOctober 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : DS Telco Support Professional
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Com – Commerce,B.Sc,BCA
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- 1 to 3 years experience in telecom infrastructure primarily comprised of Avaya, Cisco Product
- Support of telecom systems which include phone switches, Key Systems, Voice mail, Voice over IP (VoIP),Video conferencing & IP telephony
- Create and maintain documentation for telecommunications systems.
- Trained or knowledge of CVOICE or CCNA Voice or CCVP or Related training
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- The candidates are required to adhere and enforce the security policies of the organization
- The Position is based in Hyderabad
- 1 to 3 years of experience in telecom infrastructure primarily comprised of Avaya, Cisco Product
About Company :
ADP India, is the fully owned subsidiary of ADP INC., and is engaged in providing IT and ITES service to ADP business divisions worldwide. Established in 1999, with offices in Hyderabad and Pune, ADP India provides the opportunity of working on multiple processes, domains and technologies to over 3500 associates.
ADP India has also received the ISO 27001 certification.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with nearly $9 billion in revenues and over 585,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging nearly 60 years of experience, ADP offers the widest range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
ADP has been ranked No. 2 on FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies in the Financial Data Services industry category and has a strong leadership position in every core business segment it operates in.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com