Aegis Limited Mumbai-Female Fresher Openings-CCEJune 4th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Customer Care Executive (Preferably Females)
Name of the organization : Aegis Limited
About Company :
Aegis is a global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO) and has over two decades of leadership in customer lifecycle management. Built on the mantra of personalized solutions and the co-creation of value, Aegis is one of the fastest growing BPO companies in the world. An Essar Group enterprise, Aegis offers the benefits of a global delivery model, strong financial strength, deep industry expertise, comprehensive and flexible solution offerings, and a rich international talent pool. Aegis services more than 135 clients from 40 delivery centers with more than 40,000 employees across India, the Philippines, United States, Costa Rica, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Australia and South Africa.
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Work Location: Mumbai
- Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi. Ability to probe and customer service orientation.
- Proficiency in speaking. (Knowledge of Any regional language would be an advantage).
- Fresher & experienced both can apply.
- Minimum Qualification 12th Pass.
- Street smart candidates preferred.
- Ready to work in 24×7 work environment.
- Preferably Females.
- No Grave yard Shifts for Ladies. For Males 24*7 Shifts.
- Pick up and drop during night shifts.
- Boundary limits – Dahisar (Before Toll Naka), Mulund (Before Toll Naka), Mankhurd (Before Toll Naka), Churchgate.
Walk-in with your Updated CV and a Passport Size Photograph any time Between 10 AM to 5 PM
Job Responsibilities :
- Answer calls and respond to customer requests.
- Sell product and place customer orders in the CRM.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Up sell products and services.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the knowledgebase.
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Research misapplied payments.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com