Agra Oracle Apps Freshers Openings in United HealthAugust 24th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Details of the Company :
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.
Job Position : SE / SSE / PL / PM – Oracle Apps ( OM )
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E., MCA
Job Location: Agra
Job Duties :
- Responsible for supporting the application. Key job functions would include job monitoring, analysis, debugging problems, providing fixes, coding & testing
- Participate in Design reviews, Test Case reviews, and Production Support readiness reviews for new releases, provide inputs for Go/No Go decision
- Provides team leadership in areas of specific technical knowledge that is frequently sought out by others with significant experience in a single, complex development environment or across multiple platforms.
- Develops innovative approaches.
- Strong experience with AR, AP, GL and CM modules of Oracle financial application
- Reviews the work of others.
- Independent communication with business partners to resolve issues and negotiate project related items such as priorities and completion deadlines.
- Conduct/Own root cause analysis on all incidents and recommend a corrective action plan.
- Document suggestions for continuous process improvements for both OM and development activities.
- Provide timely updates on tasks to reporting supervisor
- Adherence to the defined OM delivery process/guidelines (SLA Compliance etc).
- Coordinating Oracle financial strategies with other areas to ensure consistency across the enterprise
- Developing and maintaining standards, common processes and best practices
- Guiding, training, instructing and assisting others on a variety of technical issues
- Creating effort/duration estimates and deliverable lists for proposed projects.
- B.Tech / MCA (Minimum16 years of full time education)
- 1.5 to 8 years of professional experience in designing, implementing & supporting Oracle financial applications
- Strong working experience on AR (Accounts Receivables), AP (Account Payables), GL (General Ledger) and CM (Cash Management) modules.
- Strong technical experience on PL/SQL, Oracle Reporting, Oracle Forms and Performance Tuning
- Good working experience / knowledge on reporting tools like Neotix, Discoverer, 170 View etc
- Strong knowledge of systems development life cycle
- Experience with OM processes is desirable
- Mentoring team members on the use of industry standard Oracle financial practices and project methodology approaches
- Experience with AutoSys/TWS job control/scheduling
- Experience with Healthcare financial application
- Experience with OM processes
- Experience in Client handling.
- Experience with UNIX and shell scripting
For Details Click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-SE-SSE-PL-PM-Oracle-Apps-OM–United-Health-Group-Agra-1-to-6-years-200811900165?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=3&xid=131399622966887500&qp=&id=&f=-200811900165