Alcatel-Lucent Software Developer Job PositionsMarch 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : IP Developer
About Company :
Alcatel-Lucent is a global communications solutions provider with the most robust portfolio of wireless, wireline and converged products and applications and the largest services and support team in the industry. We are committed to innovation with a portfolio of 25,000 patents and the industry’s largest research and development capabilities.
The company enjoys a rich cultural diversity, with our worldwide headquarters in Paris, France and operations in 130 countries around the world. Alcatel-Lucent is a local partner with customers in virtually every market.
Alcatel-Lucent has been present in India since 1982, when Alcatel entered the Indian market with a technology transfer with ITI Ltd. and became the first company to manufacture digital switching equipment in the country. Alcatel-Lucent has contributed significantly to the development of the Indian telecom market by deploying cutting-edge communications technology throughout the region. Today, half of India’s fixed and CDMA wireless lines are powered by Alcatel-Lucent technology.
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Work Place : Bengaluru/Bangalore,
- Bachelors degree in a related field, or an international graduate of a university level program, with at least directly related experience in telecommunications, data networking, wireless, engineering, communications, information technology, education, technical writing or journalism
- Extensive work experience in development of documentation contents (technically complex subject matter)
- Good understanding of the SDLC and DDLC
- Experience in managing schedules and deliverables
- Knowledge of authoring tools such as FrameMaker, Epic Editor, and graphic tools such as SnagIt, and CorelDraw.
- Experience with cross-site collaboration with engineering teams to develop documentation content
- Understanding of single-sourcing concepts
- Working knowledge of online help products
- Knowledge of information mapping principles
- Ability to function in fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task several assignments
- Wireless (GSM, CDMA, UMTS) and Core switching experience