Amazon Bangalore Recruitment- Site Trainer Openings 2011February 6th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Site Trainer
No of Openings : 10
Name of the Organization : Amazon Development Centre Pvt Ltd
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
In this role the individual works with internal software tools to serve requests made by Buyers and maintain existing information that impact Amazon’s product sales and profitability directly.
Also he/she has to coordinate with mapping for creating mappings for the items to be monitored and audit team on determining the accuracy.
Site trainers are also required to handle tickets created by audit team and buyers on the identified issues.
The road map for site trainers would be in terms of number of ticket handling, qualitative output on research addition and amount of automation initiatives on their day-to-day work.
This role would report to Team Lead or the Manager.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work with Buyers to ensure a reliable and stable monitoring across region (US, Canada, France, Germany, UK, Italy, China and Japan).
- Work with Buyers and other teams for their day-to-day tickets and other activities.
- Troubleshoot and drive resolutions for the tickets created by the Buyers.
- Work with various internal teams to have smooth and reliable solution for the tickets created.
- Ticket handling.
- Meeting of deadlines.
- Zero SLA breaches on tickets.
- Identify repeated issues and report the same to the lead.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required, with 0-2 years of experience.
- (If required only) 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
- Experience or working knowledge and ability to write scripts in Java/Shell.
- Knowledge of Regular Expressions.
If you meet the above qualification and experience, please walk-in with your resume and take a test on either of the given dates:
Saturday: 5 February 2011
Monday: 7 February 2011
Tuesday: 8 February 2011
Wednesday: 9 February 2011
Thursday: 10 February 2011
Friday: 12 February 2011
Contact Person: Neha Rander
Java, Shell, Data mining, web research
About Company :
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above