Amazon Bangalore Walkin Interview 29 March to 1 April 2011- Graduate OpeningsMarch 29th, 2011 Posted by shalini
Graduate freshers Associate Job Positions in Bangalore at Amazon.com – 29 March 2011
Job Position: Associates
Organization / Company Name: Amazon Development Centre Pvt Ltd
Experience in Years: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate/Any PG Course
- Excellent Internet Navigation Skills
- Basic Typing/Keyboarding skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience working under pressure in a high-volume processing environment and consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Significant email and online customer service experience preferred.
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication.
- Escalates sellers issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Answers messages in authorized email queues as directed by Workflow and Supervisor.
- Understands and correctly uses all available tools.
- Maintains acceptable email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative.
- Maintains productivity (currently measured in Contacts per Hour –CPH) at or above published standard for skill group.
- Maintain quality (currently measured in Expressed Dissatisfaction Rate – EDR) at or below published standard for skill group.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon.com IDC Pvt. Ltd,
5th floor, Safina Towers,
Millers Road, Bangalore.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above