Amazon Chennai Conducting Walkin on 20th Oct 2012- Fresher Recruitment For Device Associate JobOctober 18th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Device Associate
Name of the Company : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Job Location : Chennai
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
Job Duties :
Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should have understanding of the functionality of the project/product. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
- Should posses good problem solving ability.
B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, B.Sc , MCA , M.Tech , M.Sc – Any Specialization
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
III floor, Plot No- 40, 2nd floor ,
SP Info City MGR Salai (Veeranam Road) Kandanchavadi, Perungudi,
Landmark: Near RMZ Millennia IT Park (and Lifeline Hospital)
Interview Date: Saturday, 20th Oct, 2012
Interview Time: 10am and 1pm
Candidates will only have preliminary rounds on Saturday. Shortlisted candidates would be requested to appear for interviews on a week day.
Details of the Company :
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com