Amazon Chennai- Systems Engineer Job VacanciesFebruary 4th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Amazon chennai Jobs 2011 – Systems Engineer Openings – 4 Feb 2011
Job Position : Systems Engineer
Name of the Organization : Amazon
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Job Details :
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to develop and maintain core infrastructure for Amazon’s critical pricing systems. You will work with networking and systems engineering teams across the globe in building the infrastructure for Amazon’s next generation retail products in an environment defined by massive scale, innovation, and teamwork. Your responsibilities will include design, development and support of automated processes, proxies, routing and load balancing.
This position offers:
1. The chance to work on – and drive – incredibly interesting and highly visible projects.
2. Opportunities for career advancement and learning working with Amazon’s vast infrastructure systems and talented teams
3. Competitive compensation while having critical business impact
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Advanced UNIX (preferably Linux) systems engineering skills.
- Extensive practical experience with Perl programming and shell scripting.
- A deep understanding of core internet technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS).
- A very good understanding of networks.
- The ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A degree in computer science or engineering.
- A deep understanding of systems security best practices.
- Experience deploying highly scalable and highly available applications.
About Company :
A Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above