Amdocs Pune Recruits MBA Fresher as HR AssociateNovember 19th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Associate role – HR – 1 Opening(s)
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Location : Pune , Maharashtra
Job Duties :
- Work closely with GL – HRPS & HRPS Manager to suggest improvements in policies and procedures and to support in implementing HRPS strategy on the ground
- Support GL- HRPS in improving & enhancing the HR offering by benchmarking and implementation of “best HR practices”.
- Responsible for all or few of the below activities under HRPS domain along with HRPS Partner:
- Overlook Induction/ Joining formalities of all the new joiners and similarly look after entire Exit Process end to end till working on F&Fs
- Design/redesign processes, collaboratively work with various stakeholders, communicate the new/ changed processes/ policies to the Employees
- Maximize effectiveness and efficiency of execution of processes within SLAs and with Quality
- Contribute to the Automation of processes wherever relevant & important– preparing business requirements, work with various stakeholders including functional designers, participate in UAT/ Testing, launch the system enhanced version of processes, educate relevant stakeholders & Employees
- Look forward for avenues and try to establish connect in between various automated version of the processes
- Consolidate monthly HR reports (Headcount, SOC, Attrition Analysis etc. ).
- Prepare Ad Hoc reports whenever required
- Enhance Analysis – derive various parameters from the base data and prepare value added analytics
- Prepare payroll inputs, complete the analysis and work with Finance Payroll for successful closures. Process employee Benefits like Reward & Recognition, Project Event, Special Bonus, Shift Allowance etc.
- Focal responsibility on SOX Audit, face internal as well as external audit. Review/ redesign the processes within SOX scope and work on process improvements along with GL & Manager HRPS, take necessary actions on Non Compliance/ Observation
- Good analytical & logical reasoning skills
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Self-Initiator & Go Getter; possesses zeal and enthusiasm to work with the GL- HRPS in taking the function to the next level
- High degree of customer centricity, situational fluency and collaborative attitude
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills
- Good academic and professional
- MBA/ MPM/ PGDBM in HR/ Personnel Management from any professional college/ university– 2 years full time program
Details of the Company :
AMDOCS is a recognized market leader in customer experience systems innovation, enabling world-leading service providers to deliver an integrated, innovative and the intentional customer experienceTM – at every point of service.
A global company (NYSE: DOX) with revenue of $3.16 billion in fiscal 2008, Amdocs has more than 17,000 employees and serves customers in more than 50 countries around the world.
Amdocs’ customers are among the largest, most innovative communications companies in the world. In more than 1.3 billion experiences every day, we’re helping them to deliver a simple, personal, valuable customer experience at every point of service. Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience systems innovation. Over 250 large-scale Information Systems projects in 5 continents
Clients include world Telecom leaders in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Associate-role-HR-Amdocs-Development-Center-India-Pvt-Ltd–Pune-0-to-1-years-161111001715?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=32&xid=132152106475914700&qp=&id=&f=-161111001715