American Express-Gurgaon Accounting jobsApril 8th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
American Express is a world leader in payment services catering to businesses like credit cards, corporate travel and travelers cheques founded in 1850. Featuring in FortuneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s top 50 most admired companies; it has approximately 70,000 employees across 130 countries it operates in.
For more than 150 years, American Express has worked to create a singular brand that stands for world-class service and personal recognition of our customers.
American Express India Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in Gurgaon and has its presence in cities across the country with 6000+ employees. It is amongst the Top 10 Great Place to Work in India and houses operations of service excellence, financial reporting and high end analytics out of the best in class facilities in Gurgaon.
Job Position : Assistant Manager-CBFA
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : CA
Work Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing FCE / FCW charge-out out process
- Managing monthly financial close, analysis and reporting for BFS
- Driving the monthly close process along with LEA & EFA teams
- Generation, distribution & review of ledger extracts for month closing
- Lead/ Participate in the various improve initiatives of CBFA group
- Preparation and distribution of monthly financial results to senior management
- Managing Re-engineering reporting for BFS
- Manage BFS Investment Optimisation / SQP process
- Review and approve Re-engineering & Value Add projects
- A self starter with ability to manage change and deliver results on multiple time sensitive projects.
- Good communication (and presentation), collaboration and interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with multiple employee levels/business partners/customers, etc.
- should be a CA.
- Should be flexible for shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.