American Express Gurgaon-MBA Finance Freshers RecruitmentMarch 29th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
American Express is a world leader in payment services catering to businesses like credit cards, corporate travel and travelers cheques founded in 1850. Featuring in FortuneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s top 50 most admired companies; it has approximately 70,000 employees across 130 countries it operates in.
For more than 150 years, American Express has worked to create a singular brand that stands for world-class service and personal recognition of our customers.
American Express India Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in Gurgaon and has its presence in cities across the country with 6000+ employees. It is amongst the Top 10 Great Place to Work in India and houses operations of service excellence, financial reporting and high end analytics out of the best in class facilities in Gurgaon.
Job Position : Assistant Manager
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Work Place : Gurgaon
Job Details :
The individual will be part of Global Operations Accounting at Financial Center East of American Express based out in Gurgaon.
Job Responsibilities :
- To understand A&P policy and related accounting ,providing A&P Reports, liasoning with markets / segments on Budget Utilization status, reporting & building strong internal controls.
- The incumbent shall be required to maintain close contact with customers / business partners. The incumbent would be required to consistently understand and exceed customers requirements
- The incumbent should have strong accounting knowledge & focus on Accuracy, control & compliance.
- The individual shall ensure compliance with all prevalent procedures linked to the area and process assigned to him/her.
- Strong inter-personal skills and communication skills with flair for dealing with people at all levels, including senior leadership is pre-requisite.
- Demonstrate problem solving and strategic planning skills .
- Should possess good analytical skills & able to synthesize large information.
- The successful candidate should be flexible, result oriented and resilient to work in a highly challenging and dynamic environment.
- MBA from A grade institute/ C.A. with at least 1-3 years of experience .
- Demonstrated leadership skills needed to interact with senior management in Finance.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously & prioritize accordingly.
- Working knowledge in accounting, financial reporting/planning and/or decision support roles. Hands on experience in data modeling using Excel, a plus.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Monster.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT MONSTER.COM and then apply above