American Express-Purchase Exec Vacancy GurgaonMay 25th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
American Express is a world leader in payment services catering to businesses like credit cards, corporate travel and travelers cheques founded in 1850. Featuring in FortuneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s top 50 most admired companies; it has approximately 70,000 employees across 130 countries it operates in.
For more than 150 years, American Express has worked to create a singular brand that stands for world-class service and personal recognition of our customers.
American Express India Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in Gurgaon and has its presence in cities across the country with 6000+ employees. It is amongst the Top 10 Great Place to Work in India and houses operations of service excellence, financial reporting and high end analytics out of the best in class facilities in Gurgaon.
Job Position : Processor Vendor Creation
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Work Location : Gurgaon
Job Details :
The Processor Vendor Creation position supports the Global Real Estate and Procurement Services (GREPS), and other BU’s across international markets for creating the vendors. This role reports directly to the Assistant Manager of Vendor Creation Desk (IBC).
Job responsibilities :
- Supporting internal customers, procurement requirements for international markets typically by phone and email.
- Processing Vendor creation requests from International Markets while adhering to the SLA Timelines and Accuracy Goals
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of AXP purchasing modules including but not limited to vendor set up, classification etc.
- Ensures compliance with Amex Legal / Commercial terms and conditions during all business activities.
- Builds sustainable relationships within Purchasing Services and the internal customer base through interactions and reputation as source of expertise for vendor creation & enablement and ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction for internal customers
- Responsible for providing support in Service Level Metrics Reporting
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – experience writing communications
- Knowledge of business principles such as purchasing, quality, supply chain, business/contract law, finance and accounting
- Good Computer Skills including prior knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint )
- Good process management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and Communication (Fluency in English – Oral & Written Communication is a must)
- Prior Experience of Working on any Procurement ERP Platform is a bonus
- Requires frequent contacts with international customers which at times are difficult, requiring a balance of assertiveness and tact
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above