Andhra Bank 2011 Freshers Recruitment- PO / Clerks Job VacanciesJanuary 25th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Andhra Bank 2011 Openings For the Posts of Probationary Officers (450) / Clerks (1000) – 25th Jan 2011
(A Govt of India Undertaking)
Website : http://andhrabank.in
Job Details :
Andhra Bank a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the following posts. Candidates are requested to apply on–line through Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in No other means /mode of application will be accepted.
Job Position : Probationary Officers
No of Posts : 450
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2010): 21 yrs to 30 yrs
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14500 – 25700
Approximate total monthly emoluments inclusive of Basic, DA,CCA,HRA etc., at the start of the scale at metropolitan centres: 22,971
Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline with I class with 60% marks OR equivalent CGPA from any University recognized by UGC or equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India
Job Position : Clerks
No of posts : 1000
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2010): 18 yrs to 28 yrs
Scale of Pay: Rs. 7200 – 19300
Approximate total monthly emoluments inclusive of Basic, DA,CCA,HRA etc., at the start of the scale at metropolitan centres: 11,471
Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or 10 + 2 Examination or equivalent with First Class with 60% marks. Candidate should know to Read, Write & Speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which she/he chooses to apply.
Note : Officers are also eligible for other benefits like furniture, Leased Accommodation in lieu of HRA, Medical Aid, and Reimbursement of hospitalisation expenses, LFC etc
How To Apply :
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc., through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/.her new e-mail ID before applying on-line. Third party e-mail IDs are not permitted.
2. Candidates are required to apply On-line through Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
3. Application link on our website will be opened from 25.01.2011 to 22.02.2011 both days inclusive.
1. Candidates should keep the particulars of their application fee paid details, Educational Qualifications, work experience details and other personal details ready before applying, as these details are required to be entered in the online application.
Payment of Application Fees :
The application fee / postal charges can be paid by;
1] Directly crediting the amount in any Andhra Bank Branch
Candidate must download ‘Fee Payment Challan” from our website www.andhrabank.in Fill in the Fee payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS, Thereafter go to any Andhra Bank branch and pay in cash the appropriate application fee in the designated CBS account as given in the fee payment challan.
Obtain the candidate’s copy of counterfoil of the application fee payment challan duly receipted by the Bank under ‘cash received stamp’ and signature with (a) Branch Name & Branch Code Number (b) Transaction ID (c) date of deposit & amount duly signed by the branch official.
2] Paying the amount through NEFT in any other Bank.
Wherever Andhra Bank Branches are not available, the amount of fee can be remitted through NEFT in any bank. Obtain counterfoil/challan/fee payment advice.
How To Apply Online :
1. candidate is now ready to apply on-line by visiting the Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in .
2. candidates should carefully fill in the details from the Fee Payment Challan/ neft Receipt in the On-Line application at the appropriate places. Candidates are advised to verify every particular given in the On-line application. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
3. Make a note of the allotted system generated application registration number and password.
4. Information filled in on On-Line application will be final. No further changes will be allowed except to the extent mentioned in clause 12.
5. After applying on-line, the candidate should take a print out of the system generated on-line application. They should not send this print out to the Bank.
6. Affix your photograph at the appropriate place on the first page of the application printout and keep ready with the one set of prescribed documents to be brought along and submitted only when invited for the personal interview. Ensure to also bring along the Original documents for verification when invited for the personal interview.
7. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply On-Line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
8. Please note that even if the date for On line registration is extended, the dates for payment of application fee will remain unchanged i.e. 25.01.2011 to 22.02.2011
9. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
10. Applications once registered On line will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, postage charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
11. Candidate should preserve the original counter foil of the fee payment challan /NEFT fee payment counterfoil/challan/advice and submit the same along with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without original counterfoil of fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt and the call letter for written test, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the written test.
12. There is a provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This Modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration and up to 24.02.2011. After the last date, no modification will be permitted.
Last Date For registration of Applications :
Application registration on or website will open from 25.01.2011 and the last date for registering applications On-Line is 22.02.2011
Call Letters For the Written Examination :
The dates of the written examination are TENTATIVELY FIXED as follows:
Post : Probationary Officers : 08.05.2011
Clerks : 15.05.2011
However the dates will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the examination, well in advance of the date of written examination.
All eligible candidates will receive call letters by post at the correspondence address given by the candidate in their application form. Eligible candidates who do not receive the written test call letter may download the duplicate call letter from our bank’s website www.andhrabank.in by entering his/her details between the following dates. For the post of Probationary Officer Candidates can download their call letters from 03.05.2011 to 07.05.2011 from the Bank’s website
For the post of Clerk Candidates can download their call letters from 10.05.2011 to 14.05.2011 from the Bank’s website In case of any difficulty, candidate should contact the Bank’s office at the respective centre’s address
between 03.05.2011 and 07.05.2011 for the post of Probationary Officer
between 10.05.2011 and 14.05.2011 for the post of Clerk
Candidates are advised to keep track of the status of their candidature by visiting the Bank’s website from time to time instead of waiting for any postal communication and not to make telephonic or e-mail enquiries. As such personal and/or telephonic and/or e-mail or postal enquiries will not be entertained/ responded to.
This advertisement is also available on Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in.
For Full Details Visit :