Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank 2011 Freshers Recruitment- Officer Scale I VacanciesFebruary 3rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
APGVB Freshers Vacancies as Officer scale I – 3 Feb 2011
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
Head Office : Warangal
(Sponsored by State Bank of India)
website : http://www.apgvb.com
Job Details : Applications are invited from indian citizens domicile of Andhra pradesh for Appointment as Officer Scale – I Group A :
Job position : Officer Scale-I
No of Posts : 73
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2011) : Above 18 years – Below 26 years.
- Bachelor Degree of a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in Telugu is essential.
- Knowledge of English required
- Knowledge of Computer Skills and awareness.
- The applications are accepted online only. Manual applications i.e., applications printed on white sheet are not allowed / accepted. A link is given below, which, when clicked, will direct the candidate to IBPS website for filling up the online application electronically.
- Before accessing the online application, the candidates should be ready with the following: (This is a repetition of what is given in notification, for ready reference by the candidates.
Payment of Applicable fees:
1. Candidates presently residing in our area of operation i.e., the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Khammam, Nalgonda, Mahabubnagar, Sangareddy and Warangal, should pay the fees in any of the Branches of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB).
2. Candidates from all other places can pay the fees in any State Bank of India Branches.
3. There are separate challan forms for payment in APGVB Branches and SBI Branches, which the candidates should download and take printout by clicking on the respective links given below:
In challan forms, the Branch code and name have to be filled up. List of APGVB Branch with codes are given in the Link. In respect of SBI, candidates have to find out the code from the branches, where candidates wish to make payment.
APGVB Challan APGVB Branch Codes SBI Challan
The payment of applicable fees should be made before attempting to fill the online application electronically.
Candidates are also advised to keep the following information ready before accessing the online application, so as to complete submission of online application within the stipulated period of not exceeding five minutes:
1. The candidate’s copy of the Paid Challan which contains Journal number etc.
2. Email address of the candidate
3. Basic details of the candidate
4. Examination Centre and its code
5. Details of educational qualifications.
The notification document contains all details including “How to apply”.
Last Date: Apply ONLINE between 1st Feb 2011 to 17th Feb 2011
For full details visit : http://www.apgvb.com/recruitment1.htm