Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank 2011 Recruitment For the 193 posts of Office AssistantDecember 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Office Assistant Govt Jobs India 2011 – APGVB Vacancies – 14th Dec 2010
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
Head Office : Warangal
(Sponsored by State Bank of India)
website : http://www.apgvb.com
Job Details : Applications are invited from indian citizens for the folllowing post :
Job Position : Office Assistant
(GROUP B -CLERICAL CADRE)
No of Posts : 193
The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
Scale of Pay & Emoluments : Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200- 1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 (20 Years)
At present the total starting emoluments are around Rs 13,140/- per month for graduates inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates.
Note : Other allowances & perquisites will be admissible as per the rules of the Bank.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2011) : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 26 years
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2011) :
- A degree from any recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent. OR
- A pass in Higher Secondary School examination of 10+2+3 pattern / 11th standard of 11+3 pattern / Pre-degree or intermediate or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks in the aggregate. OR
- Diploma in Banking recognized by State or Central Government or Union Territory. OR
- Pass with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in Matriculation/Senior school certificate (Old pattern) or equivalent. AND
- Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential. Knowledge of English is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Computer knowledge
Application Fees (Including postal Charges Non Refundable) :
1 SC/ ST/ PC/EXS (Postage only) Rs. 80/-
2 OBC / General ( Application + Postage) Rs. 280/-
a) Payment of Fee: There are two types of Pre-printed Challan forms available on our web site in triplicate form. 1. State Bank of India and
2. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank.
Candidates presently residing in our area of operation i.e., in the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Khammam, Nalgonda, Warangal, Mahabubnagar and Sangareddy should pay the fees in any of the Branches of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB).
Candidates from all other places can pay the fees in any Branch of State Bank of India.
b) As a first step, Candidates should down load one of the Pre-printed Challan form (as may be applicable to them) from the Bank’s website and affix latest passport size Photographs at the appropriate place.
c) After filling the required information on the form (in all the three copies) should make payment of fees in the respective Bank and should keep the two Candidate’s Copies of the remitted Challan forms for producing one at the time of written test and one at the time of Interview .
Note :Candidate will not be permitted for the Written Test with out production of the Challan form with Photograph pasted on it.
d) The list of our Bank branches together with Code numbers are furnished on our website for the information of the candidates.
e) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and postage charges once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other selection process.
f) Fees should be paid invariably between 14-12-2010 and 12.01.2011 only.
Appointment : Candidates selected for current vacancies shall be taken into the service in the descending order of merit as per the requirement.
Probation: One year
How To Apply : 1. All eligible candidates should apply on-line through our website www.apgvb.com from 14-12- 2010 to 14-01-2011 in the prescribed Application Format given as a link at the end of this notification on or before the last date (14.01.2011). No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. This will help him / her in getting call letter / interview advices etc. under no circumstances he /she should share / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
3. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.apgvb.com and take a print of the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’
4. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
5. Obtain the Counterfoils (Candidate’s Copies) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch official.
6. After the payment of fees the Candidate should visit the Bank’s website again, read the notification carefully and fill up the application form available after clicking the link given in the notification.
7. Branch Name, Branch Code and Transaction ID noted on the Challan should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place.
8. Application should be saved and after verification submitted by a click on the “submit” button.
9. All the mandatory fields (marked with * ) should be filled in, otherwise the system will not accept the application.
10. The Candidate should note / remember the password for future reference and use.
11. Please note that the above is the only procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete application would be accepted and in such case, the application would be rejected outright.
12. For further details contact our “HELP DESK” number 94931 26210.
For Details Visit :