Angel Broking Limited Mumbai Suburbs Freshers Job 2011October 3rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Corporate Communication Executive (PR)
Number of Posts : 2
Name of the Company : Angel Broking Limited
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Mumbai Suburbs , Maharashtra
Salary : INR 1 Lakh to 2 Lakhs
Qualification : B.A – Communication, Journalism, PR/Advertising, M.A – Communication, Journalism, PR/ Advertising,MBA/PGDM – Advertising/Mass Communication, Marketing
Job Duties :
- Maximize optimal brand coverage through planned media targeting and story opportunities using brand resources, press materials, activities etc to obtain qualitative coverage and exposure throughout the India region.
- Look for opportunities to develop the brand visibility through different vehicles and outreach e.g. events, press and relationship.
- Review magazines, newspapers and websites and collate relevant PR clippings, printouts and competitor information.
- Prepare monthly press coverage booklet and analysis report (India), six-month and annual coverage value report and special reports.
- Update with media opportunities (press/TV/radio/ on line etc).
- Updating press database (on-going)
- Initiate and implement special press stories/features and exclusives with select media.
- Follow up with press on coverage for Events , Announcements & so on.
- Daily coordination with press requests
- Degree or equivalent in PR, Communications, Media, Business Management
- 1 year of progressive experience in similar position
- Knowledge of PR practices and principles
- Must possess good computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & photoshop.
Details of the Company :
Angel Broking’s tryst with excellence in customer relations began more than 20 years ago. Today, we have emerged as a premium Indian stock-broking and wealth management house, with an absolute focus on retail business, and a commitment to provide “Real Value for Money” to all our clients.
The Angel Group is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the two leading Commodity Exchanges in the country i.e. NCDEX & MCX. Angel Broking is also registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL. We started in 1987 as a sub-broker business with a team-size of three. Today, we have a pan-India presence across 950+ cities operating through 30 regional hubs, 173 branches, over 7 lakh customers, largest network of over 9200 registered Sub-brokers / Remisiers / Authorized Persons and 5900+ direct employees.
Angel Broking Limited
G-1, Akruti Trade Center, Road No.7, MIDC, Marol,
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com