AOL Bangalore-Freshers Jobs-Technical SupportAugust 2nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Associate Publishing Support Engineer
Name of the Organization : AOL Online India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- knowledge of Microsoft / Macintosh and Unix / Linux Operating systems and browser applications, basic knowledge of Internet and client/server architectures.
- Analytical capabilities coupled with trouble shooting abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work individually along with team work, ability to adapt to constantly changing environment.
Job Responsibilities :
- Proactive Identification of Engineering Solutions for Publishing systems and AOL Properties. Analyzing root cause remedies by partnering with OPS / NOC teams
- List and describe this position’s principal responsibilities in concise, comprehensive statements.
- Handling content based issues on AOL properties by troubleshooting, documenting and working with different teams (DEV, OPS, NOC).
- Communicating with Business with regular updates of the issues reported.
- Generating weekly / monthly / quarterly reports and analyzing the data after performing the root cause analysis of the issues.
- Initiate conference calls to discuss issues / outages and co-ordinate the appropriate teams / contacts.
- Participate in short term Development / QA projects when requested.
- Knowledge of front end technology, i.e., HTML, CSS, JS, etc. Knowledge of jQuery, Java would be an added advantage.
- Provide day to day publishing/technical support for AOL publishing systems.
- Handle Oncall BlackBerry as and when required.
About Company :
AOL is a subsidiary of Time Warner, a leading global media & entertainment company. With over 25 million subscribers AOL is the world’s leading Internet service provider. With more than 100 million unique visitors to its network of Web properties and to the AOL service, AOL is the second-largest online network in the world. Other Time Warner companies include, HBO, Time, Turner, and Warner Bros amongst others.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above