APOLLO TYRES-OPERATING OFFICER JOB VACANCYNovember 17th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Apollo Tyres Vadodra Jobs – Trainee operating Officer Job Vacancies
Job Title : Trainee Operating Officer
Company name : Apollo Tyres Ltd.
About company :
Fastest growing tyre company in India and the European Rubber Journal has rated Apollo as the 7th fastest growing tyre company in the world with a turnover of over 2300 crores. With 4 manufacturing facilities and over 100 marketing offices across the country.
Apollo is striving to be the only professional tyre company in India. We are the employer of highest number of management graduates in the tyre industry, with the lowest executive average age of 30 years in the Marketing division. The driving force behind Apollo’s success are its people. A team of dynamic and dedicated professionals under the strategic leadership evolved from within the company, ensures a high degree of loyalty and commitment.
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Vadodara/Baroda
Job Description :
- To arrange the required components near let off stations.
- To load the material to let off stations as per Standard Operating Procedure
- To maintain FIFO system as per SOP
- To carry out Tyre Manufacturing operation as per SOP
- To verify all safety switches / wire ropes are in operation before startup
- To carry out 5 S activities
- To carry out size change /Inspection of Tyre operation as per SOP
- To achieve the rated machine capacity meeting the quality norms
- To carry out equipment breakdown maintenance
- To maintain all process check and traceability records
- To identify all scrap and rework material as SOP
- To arrange tooling for size change as per SOM
- To shift Green tyre trolley to specified storage area for Tyre Curing
- B.Sc with 45% marks.1-2 years of hands on experience on production would be preferred.
- Should be willing to work on automated machines in shifts.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above