Application Programmer Openings Noida-SAIC IndiaJanuary 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
SAIC India Noida Jobs For Application Programmer – 5th jan 2011
Job Position : Configuration / Release Engineer
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Sc – Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization,BCA
Job Location : Noida
- Basic MSI using InstallShield (Developer 8, 11.5, 2008) and InstallShield InstallScript scripting language, Team Build
- C#, Web services, C++, ASP, ASP.NET, Java (with JBuilder), HTML, XML
- SQL script, SQL Server Express 2005, SQL server 2000/2005
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008
- Visual SourceSafe 6.0/2005
- Team Foundation System
- VMWare Workstation/Server
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and develop software installations using Microsoft Windows Installer technology (MSI)
- Create Basic MSI installation and handle software upgrades/patches.
- Manage and configure SQL Server 2005 using VBScript, WMI, and SQL Server Management (SMO) objects to enable network protocols, detach/attach databases, and other SQL server administration tasks programmatically.
- Script using Windows Instrumentation Management (WMI) objects to query and configure systems such as querying, terminating Win32 processes, and manipulating Windows registry.
- Write scripts using InstallScript, VBScript for installation to configure desktop systems for software applications to work properly.
- Use Visual Build Professional and MS-DOS scripts to create and maintain nightly builds and production builds for software releases
- Work with IT SMS group to make sure software packages are delivered to users’ desktops correctly.
- Assimilate and maintain a constant communiqué level with developer team early in software development process to produce functional software installation. Gather requirements and specifications specific to design installations for fast paced and rigidly scheduled projects.
- Create and maintain build environments
- Participate in setting up, configuring and maintain Team Foundation Server.
- Utilize Visual Build Professional to create build script that produces nightly build and production builds for developer teams. Work with developers and QA team to solve build issues relating to code changes.
- Create, configure, and add VMWare virtual machines to domain to use as reliable point-in-time build machines
- Maintain build report website written in ASP that host build metrics
About company :
SAIC is a Fortune 500? scientific, engineering and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in Oil and Gas, national security, energy/utilities, critical infrastructure and health. SAIC do this with the constant and deliberate commitment to ethical performance and integrity that has marked SAIC since its founding. SAIC established in 1969, headquarter in San Diego, and its subsidiaries now have approximately 45,000 employees with offices in more than 150 cities worldwide with the annual revenue of $10+ billion dollars.SAIC is providing safety, reliability and quality support for vital NASA projects, including the Space Shuttle missions and the International Space Station.Our energy and environmental engineering and remediation solutions support the oil and gas industry, utilities, energy service companies and government operations.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Website : http://www.saic.com/