AR Trainee Job Vacancy Bangalore-Omega HealthcareNovember 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Voice outbound process -Trainee AR
Name of the Organization : Omega Healthcare Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Graduates / diploma holders with excellent communication skills
- Experience in domestic / international call centers or medical / hospital billing knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work night shifts.
- Basic key board skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project.
- Ensure targeted collections are met on a daily / monthly basis
- Meet the productivity targets of clients within the stipulated time.
- Ensure that the deliverables to the client adhere to the quality standards.
- Ensure follow up on pending claims. Prepare and Maintain status reports.
About company :
Omega Healthcare is one the premier offshore providers of medical coding, billing, accounts receivable management, claims processing, and healthcare revenue management. Omega Healthcare is dedicated to providing the following services to our clients:
1.Medical Coding – Professional and Facility
2.Data Entry into Software and Practice Management Systems – Charges, Coding, Demographics and Cash/Payment Posting
3.Accounts Receivable Management – Analysis and Collections (Physician and Hospital Claims)
Omega Healthcare has extensive experience in providing services in a variety of hospital-based and office-based physician specialties. We also have experience in providing services to A/R Management companies and their hospital clients for their credit balance account, regular accounts receivable and facility coding needs. Our delivery organization is driven by quality and Six Sigma methodologies, which ensure improved processes and client satisfaction.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com