Aricent Gurgaon walkin Interview-14 July 2010-Tech Support Engineer OpeningsJuly 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Support Engineer
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Gurgaon
- Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by
- remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised. Candidate will be a part of
- technical team that will be responsible for resolving trouble-tickets raised by users of the client
- s product/service through phone, email or remote access.
- Knowledge and understanding of OSI model and networking protocols.
- Knowledge of networking device worked on, if any.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Technology Domains supported Within TAC:
- Unified Communications (CUCM, Unity, Multi-Service, IPCC).
- Network Security (VPN, ASA\PIX).
- Core Technologies(Switching, architecture, routing protocols, & WAN Access)
- Company will partially sponsor CCNA certification and candidate will go through Voice and Accent
- training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- Company will provide free pick & drop through Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility Criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
Walkin Date : 14th July’10
Walkin Time: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Tower B, 5th Floor
351/2, Sec-14, MG Road
Next to Kalyani Hospital, Gurgaon
About Company :
Aricent is a global innovation, technology and services company focused exclusively on communications. Aricent is a strategic supplier to the world’s leading application, infrastructure and service providers, with operations in 19 countries worldwide. One of the largest privately-held companies in Silicon Valley; 550+ customers; 8,000+ employees, 33 offices worldwide; Product portfolio of more than 125 licensable products; The company’s investors include Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., Sequoia Capital, The Family Office and The Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above