Aricent Gurgaon Walkin Interview-Networking/CCNA jobs-1st Oct 2010September 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Network Engineers (CCNA certifed)
No of Openings : 8
Experience 1 – 6 Years
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised. Candidate will be a part of technical team that will be responsible for resolving trouble-tickets raised by users of the client’s product/service through phone, email or remote access.
- Knowledge and understanding of OSI model and networking protocols.
- Knowledge of networking device worked on, if any.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Unified Communications (CUCM, Unity, Multi-Service, IPCC).
- Network Security (VPN, ASA \ PIX).
- Core Technologies (Switching, architecture, routing protocols, & WAN Access)
- Prior troubleshooting experience
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts).
- Prior experience of Voice based technical support.
- CCNA Certification is mandatory.
- Knowledge of networking products already worked on will be an added advantage.
Walkin Date : 1st Oct’10
Walkin Time : 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Walkin Venue :
Tower B, 1st Floor
351/2, Sec-14, MG Road
Next to Kalyani Hospital, Gurgaon
About Company :
Aricent is a global innovation, technology and services company focused exclusively on communications. Aricent’s unique engagement model blends strategy, design, technology and engineering services, delivering exceptional value across each phase of the product and service lifecycle.
One of the largest privately-held companies in Silicon Valley;
9500+ employees, 33 offices worldwide;
Product portfolio of more than 125 licensable products;
Investors include KKR, Sequoia Capital, The Family Office, The Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board and Delta Partners.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com